Rake Pass Through – 36” Rail Height
Low Sheen Black
CR-320-36: 2″ x 35 21/32″ Rake Pass Through Newel (10 Holes)
LJ Smith Stair Systems | Linear Collection | Metal Newels
- The distance between the rake newels should not exceed 42″.
- Use in the middle of a rake run of handrail to keep the spacing between the newel posts at 42″ or less.
- For stairs with a 34″-36″ rake rail height, select the CR-320-36. For 36″-38″ rake rail height, select the CR-320-39.
- See the Linear Metal Newel Applications chart at the bottom of Linear Collection Ordering Guidelines PDF.
Open Tread Stairways – Rake Pass Through:
- Stairway Position: Use on open tread stairs at 42″ intervals between the newels at the bottom and top of each flight.
- Holes Drilled: 10 Holes
- Height: 35 21/32″
- Size: 2″ Square
- Interior / Exterior
Stocked Items will usually ship in 1 to 3 business days, excluding holidays and weekends.
SKU: CR-320-36 Categories: LJ Smith Stair Systems, Linear Collection Cable Panel and Tube Systems, Linear Cable System, Linear Cable System Metal Newels, Linear Cable System Open Tread Stairway Metal Newels Tags: cable newel, install newel post, linear collection, lj smith, metal newel posts, metal newels, newel fastener, newel mount, post protector, stainless steel cable newel, transition newel Brand: L.J. Smith Stair Systems