Low Sheen Black
CR-KW320-39: 2″ x 31 7/16″ Rake Pass Through Kneewall Newel (9 Holes)
LJ Smith Stair Systems | Linear Collection | Metal Newels
- The distance between the rake newels should not exceed 42″.
- Use in the middle of a rake run of handrail to keep the spacing between the newel posts at 42″ or less.
- For stairs with a 34″-36″ rake rail height, select the CR-320-36. For 36″-38″ rake rail height, select the CR-320-39.
- See the Linear Metal Newel Applications chart at the bottom of Linear Collection Ordering Guidelines PDF.
Kneewall Stairways – Rake Pass Through:
- Stairway Position: Use on kneewall stairs at 42” intervals between the newels at the bottom and top of each flight.
- Holes Drilled: 9 Holes
- Height: 31 7/16″
- Size: 2″ Square
- Interior / Exterior
Stocked Items will usually ship in 1 to 3 business days, excluding holidays and weekends.
SKU: CR-KW320-39 Categories: LJ Smith Stair Systems, Linear Collection Cable Panel and Tube Systems, Linear Cable System, Linear Cable System Metal Newels, Linear Cable System Stairway Kneewall Newels