P-POST4H: 47” Panel Post for Level Runs and Open Tread Stairs – 4 Hole Base Plate
LJ Smith Stair Systems | Linear Collection | Panel System
- Application: Used to secure panels on open tread stairs and level runs when the panels are elevated above the floor. Often used at the end of a level run that ends near a wall.
- Base Plate: 4 Screw Holes
- Height: 47"
- Metal Thickness: .065"
- Size: ½" x 1 ½" Rectangle
- Interior Use Only
Panel Post for Level Runs and Open Tread Stairs:
- Each Spacer Newel and Panel Post comes with foot lag screws for attachment to the mounting surface.
- Each Panel Post includes 3 Panel Post and Barrel Fasteners for attachment to the panel.
Non-Stocked Items can take up to 10 business days to ship, excluding holidays and weekends.
SKU: P-POST4H Categories: Linear Collection Cable Panel and Tube Systems, Linear Panel System, Linear Panel System Metal Newels, LJ Smith Stair Systems