EGEXTREME-10AD: Extreme Environmentally Friendly Adhesive
L.J. Smith Stair Systems | Stairway Tools and Hardware | Construction Adhesives
This adhesive is a high performance polyether moisture cure technology that is 100% solid, solvent free and less than 2% VOC.
Extreme is odor-free making it very safe to use indoors or in confined spaces.
It is engineered for strong adhesion to virtually any substrate and suitable for vertical or overhead applications making it perfect for use in drilled holes on the underside of handrail for iron baluster installation.
The tack time is approximately 35 minutes (a full cure time of 3 to 7 days depending upon amount used, temperature and humidity.
- Use a standard caulking gun cartridge.
- Fills approximately 110 holes depending on hole size.
- No solvents or odor
- Non-slump – will not sag, drip or run on vertical or horizontal applications
- No mixing
- Water resistant once cured
- Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
- Formaldehyde free
- High UV resistance
- Paintable once cured
- 10.1 oz White Adhesive.
- Dries white
Non-Stocked Items can take up to 10 business days to ship, excluding holidays and weekends.