Zipbolt Angled Railbolt Fastener
L.J. Smith Stair Systems | Stairway Tools and Hardware | Zipbolt Hardware
- Use to connect handrail to a post-to-post newel at the bottom end of the stair rake.
- Produces a strong joint without the unsightly long screw going through the visible face of the newel post or ugly filled nail holes.
- The connector uses UT drive technology, which enables easy tightening at a right angle and deep within the handrail just using a hex bit or simple Allen key.
- The pivoting 8mm shaft has a coach bolt thread (wood thread), which can be simply hand wound into the post and once the hand rail has been bored and the angle cut (last), it is easily attached.
- The pivoting action caters to any necessary angle.
- Interior Use Only.
Joining angled handrails to posts made easy!
Stocked Items will usually ship in 1 to 3 business days, excluding holidays and weekends.