Zipbolt Slipfix RailBolt 13.810
L.J. Smith Stair Systems | Stairway Tools and Hardware | Zipbolt Hardware
- Post to post handrail fastening solution.
- Used for installing a handrail between two fixed posts.
- The Slipfix is preinstalled into both ends of the rail and retracts flush with the end grain, it is then lowered between the posts and the shafts exit and engage the keyhole discs in the posts.
- Once the connection is made tightening takes place using the Zipbolt gear housing as the drive system and the job is done.
- Interior Use Only.
- 2-Pack – Includes Driver and 1 Inch Red Oak Wood Plugs x 2
Stocked Items will usually ship in 1 to 3 business days, excluding holidays and weekends.