6100E-10AD: Industrial Non-Sag Adhesive
LJ Smith Stair Systems | Stairway Tools and Hardware | Construction Adhesives
This non-sag adhesive is a flexible and highly versatile rubber based compound that exhibits exceptional adhesive contact and sealant qualities.
It is perfect for vertical or overhead use such as drilled holes on the underside of handrail for iron baluster installation.
The tack time is approximately 4 minutes (a full cure time of 24-72 hours, depending upon amount used, temperature and humidity.
- Use a standard caulking gun cartridge.
- Fills approximately 110 holes depending on hole size.
- Non-slump – will not sag, drip or run on vertical or horizontal applications.
- Tough – 2X stronger and 60X more flex than Polyurethane!
- Non-flammable once cured.
- Chemical resistant – safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics.
- Waterproof – can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure.
- Paintable – paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant.
- Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured.
- Flexible – excellent for bonding items subject to vibration.
- 10.2 Oz Clear Adhesive.
- Dries clear.
Stocked Items will usually ship in 1 to 3 business days, excluding holidays and weekends.