L.J. Smith Stair Systems
LJ-6000 – 1 1/4 Inch Plowed Handrail
- Handrail Grades
- Finger-Jointed (FJ) – Paint Grade – Standard/Economical – Not suitable for stain or other clear finish.
- Solid Cap (SC) – Stain Grade – Better Quality – Top ply will be the longest available length for a given wood species without any joints, 1 or 2 joints may exist in the end of the top ply in longer handrail lengths.
- Clear (C) – Stain Grade – Best Quality – All plies will be the longest available length for a given wood species without any joints, 1 or 2 joints may exist in the lower plies in longer handrail lengths.
- The longest available length without joints depends on the longest board length that a manufacturer can aquire at a given time; it varies by wood species and time of year.
- Fittings are not available for LJ-6000 Handrail
LJ Smith Stair Systems
LJ-6000/6000F: Finger-Jointed 1 1/4 Inch Plow Modern Handrail and Fillet