L.J. Smith Stair Systems
LJ-6900 Handrail and Fittings
- Handrail Grades
- Finger-Jointed (FJ) – Paint Grade – Standard/Economical – Not suitable for stain or other clear finish.
- Solid Cap (SC) – Stain Grade – Better Quality – Top ply will be the longest available length for a given wood species without any joints, 1 or 2 joints may exist in the end of the top ply in longer handrail lengths.
- Clear (C) – Stain Grade – Best Quality – All plies will be the longest available length for a given wood species without any joints, 1 or 2 joints may exist in the lower plies in longer handrail lengths.
- The longest available length without joints depends on the longest board length that a manufacturer can aquire at a given time; it varies by wood species and time of year.
- L.J. Smith’s Conect-A-Kit fittings provide tremendous flexibility in the number of installation applications obtainable with each fitting.
- 7 of these fittings used in combination, will make up 26 different gooseneck fittings.
- Conect-A-Kit fittings also feature a base with machined pockets and a removable top (or bottom) for easy installation.
- All assembly hardware is concealed within the base of each fitting.
- Fittings that are not listed will have to be price quoted offline, please contact us for details.