- IMPORTANT: Due to the Coalition of American Millwork Producers petition L.J. Smith has recently increased their pricing for their entire catalog by 20%. Just like below, many of our competitors have not yet modified their prices to reflect the increase, therefore we cannot honor such price match requests.
- IMPORTANT: All of our suppliers have recently changed their pricing due to tariffs. Their are many stair parts websites that have not modified their pricing to match the industry-wide price changes that have occurred. If a competing price is much lower than ours, there is a good chance that website owner has not yet updated to the new pricing. If this is the case, we will not be able to price match that particular source.
- Anyone reading this page has most likely been to some competing websites; You’ve seen that most of them are offering to not only to price match, but to also beat a competitors price by 5%.
- StairParts Connect will match a competitor’s price within reason, but will not get involved in beating a competitors price by 5% or any percent, mainly because it’s ridiculous. If every store beats every other store’s price by 5%, couldn’t you eventually get everything free?
- While our prices are very competitive and will most often beat the competitor’s price without negotiation, we will always look at a competing offer and consider matching it.