Rake Pass Through
CR-320-39: 2″ x 38 21/32″ Rake Pass Through Newel (11 Holes)
You save $415.81
LJ Smith Stair Systems | Linear Collection | Metal Newels
- The distance between the rake newels should not exceed 42″.
- Use in the middle of a rake run of handrail to keep the spacing between the newel posts at 42″ or less.
- For stairs with a 34″-36″ rake rail height, select the CR-320-36. For 36″-38″ rake rail height, select the CR-320-39.
- See the Linear Metal Newel Applications chart at the bottom of Linear Collection Ordering Guidelines PDF.
Open Tread Stairways – Rake Pass Through:
- Stairway Position: Use on open tread stairs at 42″ intervals between the newels at the bottom and top of each flight.
- Holes Drilled: 11 Holes
- Height: 38 21/32″
- Size: 2″ Square
- Interior / Exterior
Stocked Items will usually ship in 1 to 3 business days, excluding holidays and weekends.
SKU: CR-320-39 Categories: Cable System Metal Newels, Linear Panel, Cable and Tube Systems, LJ Smith Stair Systems, Stairway Open Tread Newels Brand: LJ Smith Stair Systems